Probiotics have long been touted as a solution for enhancing digestive health, especially for women, but their benefits go far beyond maintaining a healthy gastrointestinal tract. The more research that’s conducted when it comes to ingesting strains of good bacteria, the clearer it’s becoming that strong gut health benefits just about every other system in the body. Taking probiotics has been shown to decrease inflammation, increase immune-system function, improve gynecological health, balance hormones, regulate one’s metabolism and so much more. With so many benefits, it’s no wonder more and more health providers are recommending taking a probiotic.
Although a healthy diet could certainly present women with the same advantages, it’s getting harder and harder to find food that doesn’t contain preservatives, GMOs and artificial ingredients that wear on the body. On top of that, medications tend to eliminate good bacteria in the digestive tract, placing even more pressure on one’s diet to make up for the imbalance. It’s nearly impossible to account for the damage using one’s diet alone. That’s where a supplement comes in.
There are tons of probiotic brands to choose from, but not all are created equal. At SAI Probiotics, we believe in taking a holistic approach to using probiotics, and getting the most out of one supplement. SAIPro Femme enables all women to optimize their guit health — and to strengthen their overall health by doing so.
Why Choose SAIPro Femme Probiotics?
Boasting 20 colony-forming units (CFUs) and eight different probiotic strains, SAIPro Femme is already ahead of the game when it comes to taking a targeted and precise approach to improving women’s health. The probiotic strains provide women with enough good bacteria to balance gut health, but what truly makes this product stand out is the addition of Turmeric Curcumin and Cranberry. SAIPro Femme is the first and only product to leverage the synergistic effects of these ingredients, which are proven to support urinary and vaginal health, boost the immune system and even assist with losing weight. It’s an ideal mixture for women wishing to get as many benefits as possible out of their probiotic regimen.
With SAIPro Femme, women also get a probiotic with all-natural ingredients. Not many supplement companies can make that claim, despite how counterproductive it is to ingest allergens and toxins while attempting to boost one’s physical health. Unlike so many products on the market today, SAIProFemme is vegan, gluten-free, hypoallergenic and GMO-free. There’s no downside to this supplement.
The capsules themselves are made with effectiveness in mind as well. SAIPro Femme uses delayed-release vegetarian capsules to deliver bacteria directly to the gut, ensuring that stomach acid doesn’t destroy the microorganisms on the way. When using this supplement, there’s no need to worry over whether the ingredients will get where they need to go. SAI Probiotics has gone out of its way to ensure that they do.
Our company has also made a point to package SAIPro Femme in desiccant-lined CSP bottles, so there’s no need to refrigerate these probiotics. They stay fresh even at room temperature, giving them another leg up on the competition.
What’s In It?
- Turmeric Curcumin has often been used to ward off inflammation, but combining the anti-inflammatory root with probiotics, which have traditionally been used to balance pH in the gut, enables women to restore gut flora, support everyday immunity, provide antioxidant protection, and support a healthy relationship between the digestive tract and the brain.
- The inclusion of Cranberry in SAIPro Femme helps improve women’s urinary tract health, as cranberry pills have been shown to reduce the frequency of contracting urinary tract infections (UTIs) by preventing bacteria from sticking to the bladder wall. Cranberry also magnifies the benefits of Turmeric Curcumin
- Lactobacillus acidophilus is linked to vaginal health, anti-aging and weight management.
- Lactobacillus plantarum helps with fertility by preventing vaginal colonization of E. coli bacteria. It’s also been known to speed up post-operational recovery and treat gynecological diseases and inflammatory bowel conditions.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus helps prevent UTIs and boosts the immune system.
- Lactobacillus gasseri combats fat and eradicates infections.
- breve is used to prevent and treat allergies. It has also been linked to preventing obesity, and is used in combination with probiotics to alleviate symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Bifidobacterium lactis (B. lactis) is proven to fight tumor growths, improve digestion, and enhance immune-system functions.
- Bifidobacterium longum enhances bowel function, reducing inflammation and preventing constipation. It’s also known to maintain low cholesterol levels and prevent allergies from developing.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum prevents antibiotics from killing all the good bacteria in the gut, ensuring the bad bacteria don’t take over. This also stops candida from growing in the body, decreasing the likelihood of a yeast infection.